Consortium institutions total more than 70,000 alumni living in Worcester County.
Faculty & Staff Resources
The Consortium offers several resources to faculty and staff members at its member institutions. Professional development workshops are offered through the Faculty Development Committee and the Human Resources Training Committee. The Consortium Joint Purchasing Group offers group purchase contracts for the benefit of its institutional members, their faculty and staff. Through the Certificate in College Teaching Program faculty can earn the entire certificate or take courses to better prepare themselves to teach in a variety of disciplines and methods. The calendar on this page lists all events and activities of interest to faculty and staff. The link to online resources below will bring you to a list of organizations and teaching and learning networks and centers that promote faculty development.
- Faculty & Staff Calendar - Events of particular interest to Consortium faculty and staff (local conferences, workshops, lectures and more)
- Academic Calendar - Important semester dates at each college
- Faculty Resources
- Certificate in College Teaching
- Faculty Development
- Consortium Member Institution Libraries
- Undergraduate Shakespeare Conference
- Campus Faculty Directories
- Dual Career Resources - for "trailing" spouses/partners and families
- Multicultural Resource Guide for Greater Worcester
- Online Faculty Resources
- NanoWorcester - faculty networking group promoting collaborations on nano-bioscience and nano-biotechnology
- Conferences: The Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning at Kennesaw State University in Georgia keeps an extensive list of national and international conferences and workshops on a wide array fo topics.
- Professional Journals: More than 70 pages of publications complied by the Center for Teaching & Learning (PDF)
- Joint Purchasing
- Human Resources Training