The Collegiate Success Institute (CSI) Worcester served approximately 175 Worcester Public School juniors and seniors in collaboration with college partners Anna Maria, Assumption, Clark, Holy Cross and Worcester State, and corporate partners Unum, Hanover Insurance, EBS Foran, and Morgan Stanley.
In order to view these documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. (Download the latest version of Reader - it's free.)
Note: The syllabi listed below may be for courses that have already been completed. Please take note of dates on each syllabus. When courses are offered again, the links will direct you to the new syllabus.
- Seminar in College Teaching (hybrid)
- Seminar in College Teaching (online course)
- Developing and Teaching an Online Course
- Designing Assignments and Activities to Promote Learning
- Learner-Centered Assessment
- Legal Issues in College Teaching
- Mentoring Undergraduate Research
- Preparing to Teach Psychology
- Applying the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning to Enhance Classroom Effectiveness
- Teaching a Foreign Language
- Teaching and Learning in a Diverse Classroom
- Teaching Engineering
- Teaching Humanities
- Teaching with Cases
- Teaching with Discussion
- Teaching with Technology
- Teaching with Writing
- Teaching in the Sciences
The information, syllabi and program/course descriptions on the Colleges of Worcester Consortium Certificate in College Teaching site are proprietary and intended for the use of current students, faculty and staff as well as prospective students of the program. Any other use without written permission is an infringement of copyright laws. Requests may be made to Program Director Susan Wyckoff at swyckoff [at] cowc [dot] org.